Location – London
Our client’s Stamp Taxes team advises across the board on all areas of stamp taxes and ATED and acts for a wide range of UK and international clients. As well as advising multinational corporations they also advise developers, investment banks, fund managers, investors, lenders and public bodies. The team also has a strong international and inbound network.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated person to join our client’s specialist Stamp Taxes based in London. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with the firm’s excellent existing clients, providing a great opportunity to build and expand their network and be instrumental in winning new business.
Our client is currently looking to expand our Stamp Taxes team and are keen to speak with experienced Senior Tax Managers looking for a step up.
You will contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client, building and maintaining tax relationships with clients to provide high levels of client service. You’ll contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and ensure technical excellence and a practical/business focussed approach.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, winning work proactively and contributing to winning new clients
- High level management of the successful delivery of technically complex and demanding consulting projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical / business focussed approach taken
- Overall responsibility of quality of client service
- Manage possible leads from other areas of the practice
- Build networks and relationships internally and externally for the team to leverage from
- Help people to develop through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring staff
Skills and attributes
- Ability to drive and initiates sales initiatives
- Business development skills, able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work
- Strong client relationship management skills with ability to develop quality outputs to clients
- Insightful and brings experience and market knowledge to the table, emerging as a thought leader
- Communicates complex messages clearly with integrity
- Effective time management, ability to remain calm when under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience of coaching and developing more junior staff
- Ensure delivery of quality work and take day to day management of delivery team
To qualify for the role, you must have
- ACA/ATT/CTA or international equivalent / Law qualification
- Degree qualified
- Significant Stamp Tax experience
- Strong technical ability
Benefits to you
Our client is committed to being an inclusive employer and they are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. They strive to achieve the right balance for their people, enabling them to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.