Referral Incentive Scheme
Receive £500 worth of vouchers
Terms & Conditions
Submissions have to be made in writing with the subject AVTR Incentive Referral Scheme.
Participants must be 18 years of age and older. Employees and Contractors working for Andrew
Vinell Tax Recruitment Ltd are excluded from participation.
Andrew Vinell Tax Recruitment Ltd [the Company] will send £500 worth
of vouchers (high street or online retailer of choice) to any person [the
Referrer] who refers a candidate subject to meeting the following criteria:
- All referrals must be put in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The candidate was not known to the Company prior to the introduction.
- The candidate’s details are not already stored on the Company’s database which will be checked at the time of introduction.
- The candidate agreed to the introduction being made.
- The introduction was made between 1st December 2022 and 1st June 2023.
- The candidate successfully starts a new position that was introduced to the candidate by and managed by the Company and if the fee for placing that candidate is received by the Company.
- The referral incentive is applicable only for personal, non-commercial purposes. Referrals made by other recruitment companies are not eligible.
PROVISION OF REFERRAL INCENTIVE:
- The Company will not be bound by any time limit for release of the incentive but vouchers will be sent within a reasonable time following the commencement of new employment of the candidate referred.
- The Referrer can choose which high street store or online retailer they would like the vouchers from.
- The referral incentive cannot be transferred, exchanged for any cash or money or sold.
In order to be eligible for the referral incentive, the Referrer
agrees and accepts the following anti-bribery terms:
In respect of (or as an award for) the referral activities and the referral incentive, you shall (i) not directly or indirectly (a) offer, promise or give to any third party or (b) seek, accept or get promised for itself of for another party, any gift, payment, reward, consideration or benefit of any kind which would or could be construed as bribery or an illegal or corrupt practice, and (ii) comply with all applicable laws governing anti-bribery and corrupt gifts and practices (including the UK Anti-Bribery Act).
- The Company retains the right to investigate the participation in the Referral Incentive Scheme for any fraudulent activities and take any measures to end them. These measures may comprise, that the Company at its own discretion cancels an Eligible Referral. Referral Incentives earned through fraudulent activities or activities in violation of these terms will be null and void and a return of the incentive may be requested by the Company.
- The Company may suspend, terminate or change the terms and requirements of the Referral Incentive Scheme Terms at any time and for any reason.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to accept any referral at its discretion.
The Company reserves the right to withdraw the incentive scheme at any time without prior notice and no liability will arise from doing so.