Andrew Vinell Tax Recruitment Limited is the data controller of all personal data provided to us. The company’s registration number is 11633624 and our registered offices are 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ. We are committed to protecting the security of our candidates, clients and users of our website. For the purpose of transparency, this privacy notice will provide information on the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the rights you have in relation to this data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (2018).
Information Collection and Use
If you are a candidate, we will collect several different types of personal information from you in order to provide you with the best possible employment opportunities. This personal data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Education details
- Employment history
- Immigration status
If you are one of our client organisations, we will need to collect and use information about you, or individuals at your organisation in the process of providing a service to you. Andrew Vinell Tax Recruitment Limited will also store information related to previous business with you including job descriptions, email communications, job interviews conducted and previous placements made.
We may also collect information from our website. This usage data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies.We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies.We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies.We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Where we collect your data
We may collect personal data from any of these locations:
- When you contact us by phone, email or in writing
- When you upload a CV via our website
- When you respond to a job opportunity advertised by the company
- When you are referred by a friend / colleague
- Your online profiles
When we obtain your personal information from sources such as LinkedIn we will contact you via email within 30 days with a copy of our privacy notice. We will also make reference to where your personal data was obtained from and for what purpose we intend to retain and process your information.
Client information is obtained either directly via telephone or email communication or via online job advertisements, referrals or networking.
Legal basis for processing data
Andrew Vinell Tax Recruitment Limited will process personal data for legitimate business interests including:
- To provide a service to you
- To maintain a business relationship with candidates and client organisations
- To share your information with client organisations following a successful match of skills with vacancy requirements.
- To keep your details on file and notify you about future job opportunities other than the specific job for which you made contact.
- To answer enquiries such as during application processes when additional information may be required such as evidence of your right to work, current remuneration and references.
- To fulfil contractual obligations with clients
- To provide further services to you by sharing your personal information to trusted third parties.
- To release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies if required to do so.
Data Storage and Processing
If you are a candidate, your personal information is only shared with prospective employers. Your information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
It is the nature of our business that the purpose for which we retain candidate information is often an ongoing purpose. We often support candidates with placements over many years and potentially spanning whole careers. We understand the importance of maintaining accurate and current personal data and ensure this is maintained through regular contact with our candidates and clients.
Data Subject Access Requests
It is your right to confirm what information we hold about you at any time, and request us to modify, update or delete such information. The company will respond to your request within 30 days. All requests of this nature should be made to Andrew Vinell at email@example.com
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
This version was last updated on 16th